Dec 2, 2019
This episode we sit down with Stuart Johnson; past automotive
dealership owner in Brooks Alberta.
In this episode we talk about:
- Best part of being in business; great customers and friendships
- Economies of scale: Combining Chevrolet & GM dealerships to
- HR and personnel issues being the toughest part of the
- Benefits and challenges of being part of a franchise
- "Go to work to work"
- The donut shop deal in Vauxhall
- Missing the great customers but really remembering the
- A different type of social life in retirement
- Easy to turn over the financial reins due to a lack of
- Companies tend to take on the personality of their
Make sure to subscribe to our podcast to not miss out on
upcoming episodes. For more information or to contact us,